Cleanliness is an essential component for the image of any company, but also for what it is publicly perceived. It also has a major role for the health and well-being of employees and can directly influence their efficiency at work.
Here are some unknown things about the incredible effects of an unclean environment.
- An employee loses an average of 9 working days a year due to illness, some of which can be attributed to lack of hygiene at work?
- An ordinary keyboard can hold 7500 bacteria?
- Viruses, such as flu, can persist on unclean surfaces, such as offices or electronic equipment for 24 hours?
- 60% of workplace absences are due to dirty equipment in the office, such as e-coli, staphylococci and bacteria.
- Phones and computers carry an impressive number of 25127 germs per square centimeter.
Conclusion? Take care of your cleanliness!